- Announced a curfew and ordered the closure of various establishments and locations. These include: – restaurants (except take-away services); shopping malls (except supermarkets and pharmacies); – markets (except fresh markets); – exhibition halls; – schools and educational institutions; – barbers, beauty salons, and tattoo shops; – game and internet shops; – golf courses and sports clubs; – beauty and cosmetic clinics, spas, massage parlors, and saunas; – theaters; – boxing stadiums and schools and horse racing clubs; and – other establishments similar to the above.
2. Thailand’s 20 million informal workers and the people who are out of work, registered with the government in order to get 5,000 baht per month in cash for 5 months in cash.
From the information of Klong Toey District Office it was found that there are 13 people in Klong Toey infected with Covid-19.
DPF realizes to this dangerous situation of spreading Covid-19, so DPF is re-acting as follows: (Please see the attached photos)
1. DPF hired the community people who are out of work to spray the sanitizing agent in and around to the people’s houses.
2. Campaign to give knowledge to children, youths and elder citizens on Covid-19 protection
3. Home visiting to provide food and essential things to the bed-ridden elderly citizens, and the people who are out of works with no income.
4. Hire some people who are out of work to survey the total number of the people who are out of work, or laid off due to Covid-19 situation
5.Hire the housewives group to produce fabric masks, cleaning gel and face shields for the children and people in Klong Toey communities, which will give them some income to support their families.
On behalf of the Duang Prateep Foundation, I would like to thank all our benefactors who support the poor children, elder citizens and community people.
Even though we all face the situation of Covid-19 that affects Thailand and the rest of the world but staff, children & youths and I are ready to combat the threat from the virus. Please stay safe, all our benefactors. Thank you very much.