One of Bangkok’s timeless landmarks the Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao celebrates its 37th anniversary on the 23rd April 2020. It has 565 rooms and suites. 5 signature restaurants, an international buffet for all day dining, a coffee bar and patisserie, a sky bar and the lobby lounge.
It is situated in the Ladprao business district a short walk away from Chatuchak Park. With the recent extension of the BTS skytrain it is less than 5 minutes walk undercover from BTS Ha Yaek Ladphrao station (N9) and the MRT Underground Phahon Yothin station.
It has become a realistic option to staying on the overcrowded and overpriced Sukhumvit Rd as it is just 17 minutes from Siam BTS station but is nowhere near the prices of downtown hotels.
To mark this announcement Centara Grand Lad Prao is offering a special promotional price of for Thai residents and Expat Life readers in Thailand (a deluxe room at 2,800B net/room/night including breakfast for 2 persons – book now until June 2020)!
Special Sunday brunch buffet and weekday dinner buffet at Chatuchak Café in celebration of their forthcoming 37th anniversary
Choose from any one of the quality dining choices:
◦ Don Giovanni: Italian favourites
◦ Dynasty: Classical Cantonese cuisine
◦ Hagi: Traditional Japanese cuisine
◦ Le Danang: Authentic Vietnamese cuisine
◦ Suan Bua: Authentic Thai cuisine and seafood
◦ Chatuchak Café: International buffet and all-day dining
◦ Zing: Coffee, tea and patisserie
◦ Lobby lounge: Cocktails with live music
◦ Blue Sky rooftop restaurant and bar: Chic urban bistro dining and wine bar
The hotel also offers extensive association meeting spaces:
◦ Bangkok Convention Centre Hall and Central Plaza shopping and lifestyle complex, together offering all that is needed for guests staying in Bangkok for a leisure break or business stay
◦ The hotel features extensive meetings and events facilities spanning over 10,000sqm complementing those of the adjacent 2,506sqm Bangkok Convention Centre Hall which can accommodate up to 3,800 persons in cocktail style serviced by separate kitchens.
The hotel’s elegant, pillar-less Vibhavadee Ballroom can serve 2,000 for a reception, dazzling wedding party or product launch.
Centara Hotels have a reputation for attentive service, sublime dining with quality fare and modern tasteful accommodation.
Centara sets the standards in the hospitality business