The Coffee Club has answered its customers request for a wider range of cold drinks to go with their extensive menu and created a range of interesting blends to accompany your lunch, dinner or need for food.
The Coffee Club’s baristas know how and handcrafted skills make them the perfect accompaniment. That’s why their new
range of cold brews go beyond the classic original black to exotic tastes like yuzu lemon, orange tonic, sparkling raspberry and hazelnut milk. Don’t just settle for bottled water or a carbonated drink as you can always get one the suits your mood at any time of the day. Because infusion makes cold brew even more fascinating!
- Black coffee: a classic cup made of our signature blend
- Hazelnut milk coffee: a nutty taste to lift up the chocolatey scent of the coffee with some milk to make it extra smooth
- Orange tonic: an refreshing cup with two of the most refreshing forces, orange and tonic
- Sparkling raspberry: the berry side of the coffee becomes obvious with the addition of raspberry and some bubbles
- Yuzu lemon: Japan’s favourite citrus gives an intense, unique aroma to a cup of coffee So now your choice of drink is almost as varied as the menu options for food at The Coffee Club’s 38 branches countrywide.
If you make an date to meet someone in Thailand make a date to meet at The Coffee Club where you are always assured of a warm welcome and quality food and drink.
Bangkok: • Baan Rajprasong • Convent Road Silom • River City • Ekamai • Hive • Maze Thonglor • Riverside Plaza • Wireless Road • Maitria Hotel • Mode Sathorn Hotel • Chatrium Sathon • Suvarnabhumi Airport – Food Stop • Don Muang Terminal 2 • Citadines Sukhumvit 23 • Montien Mall – Bangkok
Phuket & Krabi: • Banana Walk • Beach Point Phuket • Jungceylon – Patong Beach • Jungceylon 2 • Phuket Airport • Kler Hotel Patong • Turtle Village – Mai Khao Beach • Ao Nang • Central Ashley – Patong Beach • Phuket Domestic Airport (airside) • Phuket International Airport (airside)
Samui: • Central Festival Samui • Samui – Chaweng Beach • Bophut – Samui
Pattaya: • Royal Garden Plaza • Motorway – Outbound Hua Hin: • Bluport Hua Hin • Hua Hin