Holidays are finally here …. can’t believe 2017 is almost over! Haven’t accomplished my to do list yet! And now working on my New Year resolutions …. what about you Have you completed yours? Let me tell you the fun part of resolutions – they are always challenging and something to look forward to, because every success starts with a clear goal and achievable timeline, so the best time of the year has come to do that. The good news is you don’t need to worry; what to wear? What is the trend? Am I up to date? …. I will be here to help and guide you throughout the year. Just grab your issue and be a starlette…
Now that the year end party schedule is full, what to wear for each occasion is a challenge. How to cope with all these parties? Should I always stick to the classic black dress? Or le smoking suit? All these are questions we women ask, right My advice is to add some festive colours and touches … this time I will not focus on brands – just trusted be a starlette style advice.
Here are some 11 tips how to look festive this season:
1. Mix a very simple material with a statement making piece whether pants, skirt or even a jacket in glittery crystals.
2. Add a strong bright red colour to your neutral day or night look. My favourite is a red shiny skirt and red knee high boots.
3. Match a lacy see through top with a classic deep colour to-the-knee skirt – you can add a dramatic lip colour to make it interesting.
4. A festive green colour dress can also be an option, since it’s in fashion. Don’t forget to pair it with a pair of very chic ankle-strap pumps or skinny ankle boots.
5. Don’t miss out on this season’s velvet suit … A must wear, especially in red, green or black.
6. Wear that minimalist simple and feminine silk slip dress complemented with nice jewellery and some sexy lace up shoes. You can select a neutral or dark shade to suit your skin tone.
7. A mixture of leather and lace is a winning choice, try pairing a lace top with a leather skirt.
8. Tuxedo dress – whether one shoulder or off the shoulder, with or without stripes, it’s the perfect solution for an office holiday party.
9. Add some flair to your black dress if you choose to wear one. Bring something a little different to your classic LBD – try cut-out shoulders, sequin embellished sleeves or a bedazzled high-slit dress.
10. Bring back the 80s for your New Years Eve party – go with a shiny top or dress paired with oversized tassel earrings – one shoulder works with this too, as seen below!
11. Finally, to really impress your Prince Charming, opt for the all crystal sexy Swarovski dress that Kendall Jenner wore for her birthday. BOOM
Have a lovely holiday and don’t forget “dress to impress” not only for the others, but for yourself.